How to Update Redmi Y1 to MIUI 10
So do you want to Update Xiaomi Redmi Y1 to MIUI 10? then you are at right place. We are here with the tutorial on How to Update Xiaomi Redmi Y1 to MIUI 10 Officially In this Guide, we will Tell you the easiest way using which you will be able to Update Redmi Y1 to MIUI 10.
Xiaomi recently announced the all-new MIUI 10 in their Hong Kong media event. In the event, they announced that with MIUI 10 their main focus will be on AI and machine learning which will add some very unique features to your Xiaomi devices. While they didn’t mention anything about any MIUI 10 update for your Redmi Y1, we are here to teach you how you can easily install MIUI 10 in your Xiaomi Redmi Y1.
To successfully install MIUI 10 in your Xiaomi Redmi Y1, you will need to know the files required for the update along with their download links, the requirements for MIUI 10 on Redmi Y1 and also the steps which are to be followed for updating your Xiaomi Redmi Y1 to the latest update of MIUI 10.
Guide to Update Xiaomi Redmi Y1 to MIUI 10
The best part about our MIUI 10 Update tutorial is that you will need a PC to update your Redmi Y1 to the latest MIUI 10. This update will be done directly via your Xiaomi phone. This update will be done via the Updater app that is already installed on your Xiaomi devices.
Prerequisites before you Update Xiaomi Redmi Y1 to MIUI 10
- Make sure that your device has at least 65% of battery in it so that the process does not fail.
- You will need to download the MIUI 10 Update file on your device that can be found here.
- Please do not follow this tutorial on any device other than Xiaomi Redmi Y1 as it will not work.
How to Install MIUI 10 in Xiaomi Redmi Y1
- Since you have fulfilled each and every condition of the prerequisites section given above, you can now proceed further. Although if you haven’t completed them, please do that otherwise this tutorial won’t work.
- After that, find an app named “Updater” on your device and open it. Inside the app, you will see a three-dot menu on which you have to tap.
- In the three-dote dot menu, tap on “choose update package” which will open the file explorer. Inside the file explorer simply locate the MIUI 10 update package that we had downloaded earlier.
- Selecting this update file will start the installation of MIUI 10 in your Xiaomi Redmi Y1. This update will take some time to successfully install on your device.
- After the installation, your Xiaomi Redmi Y1 will reboot and apply the latest MIUI 10 on your device.
- How to Update Redmi 5 Plus to Miui 10
- How to Update Redmi 4 to Miui 10
- How to Update redmi note 3G to Miui 10
- How to Update Redmi 2 to Miui 10
- How to Update Redmi 5 to miui 10
We hope that you are liking the new MIUI 10 Update in your Xiaomi Redmi Y1. Also, let us know what is your favorite feature of MIUI 10 in your Xiaomi Redmi Y1. If you liked this post share it on social media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!