How to Update Redmi Note 5 to MIUI 10
So do you want to Update Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 to MIUI 10? then you are at right place. We are here with the tutorial on How to Update Redmi Note 5 to MIUI 10 Officially In this Guide, we will tell you the easiest way using which you will be able to Update Redmi Note 5 to MIUI 10.
The newly launched phone in Redmi Note series from Xiaomi is the brand new Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 whose main feature is going to be a large 18:9 FHD+ bezel-less screen as we have been seeing in all the flagship devices in 2017. Not only this but Redmi Note 5 also provides great specification and features having a very budget oriented price tag. In 2018 this phone is going to get an awesome upgrade via MIUI 10 which you can install in your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 by following this tutorial.
Our fast and quick tutorial will take you all the things required for the MIUI 10 update for Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 like the files required and their download links, the guide for installing MIUI 10 Update successfully and the conditions needed to be fulfilled before beginning the MIUI 10 update in your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5.
Guide to Update Redmi Note 5 to MIUI 10
Another great thing about our article is that you will not need a PC to install the latest MIUI 10 update in your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 as we will be using the Updater app that comes pre-installed in your Xiaomi device. The benefit of this method is that not only it’s much faster, but it’s also quite simple as we won’t be using a computer.
Prerequisites before you Update Redmi Note 5 to MIUI 10
- Make sure that your device has at least 65% of battery in it so that the process does not fail.
- Download the latest version of MIUI 10 Update for your Redmi Note 5 from here. Once downloaded make sure to place it in your Internal storage.
- Do not follow this tutorial on any device expect a Redmi Note 5 as it will not work on any other device.
How to Install MIUI 10 in Xiaomi Redmi Note 5
- Since you have fulfilled each and every condition of the prerequisites section given above, you can now proceed further. Although if you haven’t completed them, please do that otherwise this tutorial won’t work.
- Now head to the Updater app that came installed on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 by default. This app will be used to install MIUI 10 on your Redmi Note 5.
- After that head to the three-dot menu where you have to select the option saying Choose Update package which will bring a file explorer on your screen.
- In this file explorer, locate and open the MIUI 10 update file that we downloaded earlier in the internal storage.
- Once you select this update, the installation of MIUI 10 will begin on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 that will take some time to complete.
- After the installation, your device will reboot once so that you can start using the newly installed MIUI 10 on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5.
- How to Update Redmi 4 to Miui 10
- How to Update redmi note 3G to Miui 10
- How to Update Redmi 2 to Miui 10
We hope that you are liking the new MIUI 10 Update in your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5. Also, let us know what is your favorite feature of MIUI 10 in your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5. If you liked this post share it on social media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!