Update Xiaomi Redmi 4 to MIUI 10
So do you want to Update Xiaomi Redmi 4 to MIUI 10? then you are at right place. We are here with the tutorial on How to Update Redmi 4 to MIUI 10 Officially In this Guide, we will tell you the easiest way using which you will be able to Update Redmi 4 to MIUI 10.
The current entry level smartphone from Xiaomi here in India is the Xiaomi Redmi 4. Even though Redmi 5 can be here in India very soon, Redmi 4 is still a great phone that provides a metal build, fingerprint sensor, nice camera, awesome features and specification and much more which only a few phones can offer for its given price tag. But Redmi 4 can now beat all its competition because of the MIUI 10 that is here for the Xiaomi Redmi 4 and today we will be showing you how one can install MIUI 10 on Xiaomi Redmi 4.
MIUI 10 for Redmi 4 is made possible via some MIUI 10 update files and their download links that you will see mentioned in this article later on. Apart from that, you will also see the highly important prerequisites for MIUI 10 updates and the detailed steps that have to be completed to successfully install MIUI 10 in your Xiaomi Redmi 4.
Guide to Update Redmi 4 to MIUI 10
In case if you do not have a computer for updating your Redmi 4 to MIUI 10, then you do not need to worry as in this article you will be showing how you can easily install MIUI 10 on your Redmi 4 without using a PC rather right from your mobile via an app called Updater that is already installed on your Xiaomi Redmi 4 on which we will install MIUI 10.
Prerequisites before you Update Redmi 4 to MIUI 10
- Make sure that your device has at least 65% of battery in it so that the process does not fail.
- You have to make sure that your Xiaomi Redmi 4 contains the MIUI 10 update zip that you have to download from here.
- Do not try to update any device other than Redmi 4 from this tutorial as it will kill your device.
How to Install MIUI 10 in Xiaomi Redmi 4
- Since you have fulfilled each and every condition of the prerequisites section given above, you can now proceed further. Although if you haven’t completed them, please do that otherwise this tutorial won’t work.
- First of all head to the Updater app in your Xiaomi Redmi 4 that comes pre-installed on your Redmi 4.
- Inside the Updater app, go to the three dot menu and select “Choose Update package” to open the file explorer where you have to find and select the MIUI 10 update file that we have downloaded earlier.
- This will begin the installation of MIUI 10 on your Redmi 4 which will finish in a few minutes.
- When MIUI 10 has been installed on your device, your Redmi 4 will reboot to apply changes for the newly installed MIUI 10 in your Xiaomi Redmi 4.
We hope that you are liking the new MIUI 10 Update in your Xiaomi Redmi 4. Also, let us know what is your favorite feature of MIUI 10 in your Xiaomi Redmi 4. If you liked this post share it on social media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!