How to Update Redmi 3S to Android 8.0 Oreo
Update Redmi 3S to Android 8.0 oreo:So do you want to Update Redmi 3S to Android 8.1 Oreo? then you are at right place. We are here with the tutorial on How to Update Redmi 3S to Android 8.1 Oreo Oficially In this Guide, we will Tell you the easiest way using which you will be able to Update any Redmi 3S Prime to Android 8.1 Oreo.
Android 8.1 Oreo, the latest and greatest version of the most used mobile operating system Android was released by Google back in 2017, and just like every update, popular devices like Pixel, Samsung Galaxy, OnePlus etc. received the updates, but unfortunately the same can’t be said for budget devices like Xiaomi Redmi 3S.So in this guide we will show you How to Update Redmi 3S to Android Oreo 8.0 Officially
But worry not cause Xiaomi Redmi 3S can also be updated to the latest version of Android using this short and quick tutorial where you will learn the steps required for this tutorial, prerequisites for the guide and most importantly the update files needed to successfully complete this update on the Xiaomi Redmi 3S.
Guide to Update Redmi 3S to Android 8.0 Oreo
To follow this you will not need a PC in order to update your Xiaomi Redmi 3S to Android 8.1 Oreo, that being said you do need to have TWRP installed in your Xiaomi Redmi 3S. If you do not have that installed, do not worry, simply follow our quick and fast tutorial on How to Install TWRP in Xiaomi Redmi 3S that you can follow using this link.
Prerequisites before you Update Redmi 3S to Android 8.0 Oreo
- Make sure that your device has at least 65% of battery in it so that the process does not fail.
- Download this zip file in the internal storage of your Xiaomi Redmi 3S. This file is the Android Oreo Update file for Xiaomi Redmi 3S.
- Follow this tutorial only if you have a Xiaomi Redmi 3S, if you have any other device, following this tutorial can kill your device.
How to Install Android 8.1 Oreo in Redmi 3S
- Since you have fulfilled each and every condition of the prerequisites section given above, you can now proceed further. Although if you haven’t completed them, please do that otherwise this tutorial won’t work.
- First power off your phone and hold down volume up and power button to go into TWRP.
- Inside TWRP go to the backup menu and start a nandroid backup so that you can head back if anything goes wrong.
- After that head to Wipe section and perform a factory reset.
- Now go back to home, and head to the install and find the update zip that we downloaded earlier. Once you have found the zip, tap on it and slide the slider to begin the installation.
- Once this process is done, simply tap on reboot system and just see your Xiaomi Redmi 3S boot up in Android 8.1 Oreo.
We hope that you are liking the new Android 8.1 Update in your Xiaomi Redmi 3S. Also, let us know what is your favorite feature of Android 8.1 Oreo in Xiaomi Redmi 3S. If you liked this post share it on social media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!