How to Update Redmi 2 to MIUI 10
Now you can Update Redmi 2 to Miui 10 Easily, So do you want to Update Xiaomi Redmi 2 to MIUI 10? then you are at right place. We are here with the tutorial on How to Update Redmi 2 to MIUI 10 Officially In this Guide, we will tell you the easiest way using which you will be able to Update Redmi 2 to MIUI 10.
The successor to the highly popular and successful Xiaomi Redmi 1S, Xiaomi Redmi 2 was also equally popular and successful as it provided even better specs and features than the older Redmi 1S which made it a great choice for budget smartphone users. Now in 2018, you can give your Xiaomi Redmi 2 a huge upgrade by installing MIUI 10 on your Redmi 2 by following this guide on how you can easily install MIUI 10 on your Redmi 2.
You can install MIUI 10 on your Xiaomi Redmi 2 by downloading the files required for the MIUI 10 update by following their respective links and after that following the detailed step by step guide for installing MIUI 10 on your Redmi 2 as well as fulfilling the prerequisites for the MIUI 10 mentioned down below.
Guide to Update Redmi 2 to MIUI 10
You might have seen an app named as Updater in your Xiaomi Redmi 2, and today we will be using this app to install the latest MIUI 10 update on your Redmi 2 which means that the update will be installed from the phone itself instead of using a computer which can be long and difficult to follow.
Prerequisites before you Update Xiaomi Redmi 2 to MIUI 10
- Make sure that your device has at least 65% of battery in it so that the process does not fail.
- Visit this link and download the latest MIUI 10 update zip file which will be used to update your Xiaomi Redmi 2.
- Following this guide on any device other than Redmi 2 will result in failure and possible problems on your device.
- How to Update Redmi 1S to Miui 10
- How to Update Redmi Note 3 to Miui 10
- How to Update Redmi Note 4 to Miui 10
How to Install MIUI 10 in Xiaomi Redmi 2
- Since you have fulfilled each and every condition of the prerequisites section given above, you can now proceed further. Although if you haven’t completed them, please do that otherwise this tutorial won’t work.
- Look for the Updater app in your Xiaomi Redmi 2 and open it which will be used to install the MIUI 10 update on your Redmi 2.
- In here select “Choose Update Package” from the three-dot menu in the upper right corner.
- After this, a file explorer will open on your Redmi 2 which you will have to use to find and select the MIUI 10 update zip file that we had downloaded earlier.
- Once all this is done, MIUI 10 will start installing on your device which will be done in a few minutes after which you can start using your Xiaomi Redmi 2 with MIUI 10 installed on it.
We hope that you are liking the new MIUI 10 Update in your Xiaomi Redmi 2. Also, let us know what is your favorite feature of MIUI 10 in your Xiaomi Redmi 2. If you liked this post share it on social media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!