How to Update Xiaomi Mi 4 to MIUI 10!
So do you want to Update Xiaomi Mi 4 to MIUI 10? then you are at right place. We are here with the tutorial on How to Update Mi 4 to MIUI 10 Officially In this Guide, we will tell you the easiest way using which you will be able to Update Mi 4 to MIUI 10.
Xiaomi Mi 4 was a highly popular device from Xiaomi in India as well as in other parts of the world as it provided flagship device like specifications at the price of mid-ranged smartphones which made it a great choice for all the Android enthusiasts out there. Now it is going to get even better via the AI bases MIUI 10 update that you can install on your Xiaomi Mi 4 by following this article.
Our quick and simple guide to installing MIUI 10 on your Xiaomi Mi 4 will take you through things like the steps for installing MIUI 10 update in your Xiaomi Mi 4, the prerequisites for this procedure and the download links of all the files that will be needed for a successful MIUI 10 update.
Guide to Update Xiaomi Mi 4 to MIUI 10
Apart from being successful, our guide on installing MIUI 10 on a Xiaomi Mi 4 is very easy to understand and follow since it does not require any use of a computer, rather our tutorial is based on the Updater app method which uses an app that comes installed on Mi 4 by default.
Prerequisites before you Update Xiaomi Mi 4 to MIUI 10
- Make sure that your device has at least 65% of battery in it so that the process does not fail.
- You will need to download the MIUI 10 update installer zip on your Mi 4 by downloading it from this link.
- This tutorial is designed for only and only a Xiaomi Mi 4, so trying it on any other device can kill it.
How to Install MIUI 10 in Xiaomi Mi 4
- Since you have fulfilled each and every condition of the prerequisites section given above, you can now proceed further. Although if you haven’t completed them, please do that otherwise this tutorial won’t work.
- Next up you will have to head to the Updater app that came installed in your Xiaomi Mi 4 since we will be using this app to install MIUI 10 on your device.
- In here head to the three dot menu and select Choose Update Package which will be used to choose the MIUI 10 file via the file explorer that just came on your screen.
- Now in the file explorer, simply select the MIUI 10 update zip file that’s inside your Xiaomi Mi 4. This will initiate the installation of MIUI 10 on your Xiaomi Mi 4 right away.
- Once MIUI 10 is successfully installed, your Xiaomi Mi 4 will reboot once so that you can start using the newly installed MIUI 10.
We hope that you are liking the new MIUI 10 Update in your Xiaomi Mi 4. Also, let us know what is your favorite feature of MIUI 10 in your Xiaomi Mi 4. If you liked this post share it on social media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!