Update Redmi Y1 Lite to MIUI 10
Update Redmi Y1 Lite to MIUI 10 So do you want to Update Redmi Y1 Lite to MIUI 10? then you are at right place. We are here with the tutorial on How to Update Redmi Y1 Lite to MIUI 10 Officially In this Guide, we will Tell you the easiest way using which you will be able to Update Redmi Y1 Lite to MIUI 10
Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite is a great budget option for selfie lovers who want to click good selfies with decent specs and features. And now as we enter 2018, the experience of all the Redmi Y1 Lite is going to improve even further since MIUI 10 is here that is going to add a lot of things in your device via AI and machine learning. Therefore in this post, you will be learning how you can easily update your Xiaomi Redmi Y1 to MIUI 10!
For updating your Xiaomi Redmi Y1 to MIUI 10 you will be needing the update files along with their download link, fulfill all the prerequisites for this tutorial and follow the exact the steps for installing the MIUI 10 update in your device that you will see further on in this tutorial.
Guide to Update Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite to MIUI 10
Not only that but if you update our Redmi Y1 Lite using our tutorial you will not even need a computer throughout this guide even once! Our guide is based on the “Updater” app method which is an app that comes pre-installed in all Xiaomi devices out there, and as the name suggests this app is made to update your device to the latest MIUI version.
Also Read :
Prerequisites before you Update Redmi Y1 Lite to MIUI 10
- Make sure that your device has at least 65% of battery in it so that the process does not fail.
- Download the MIUI 10 Update ZIP file for your Redmi Y1 Lite from here.
- This guide is made for only and only a Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite, using it on any other phone can be fatal for the device.
How to Install MIUI 10 in Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite
- Since you have fulfilled each and every condition of the prerequisites section given above, you can now proceed further. Although if you haven’t completed them, please do that otherwise this tutorial won’t work.
- Now go to the Updater app that comes pre-installed on all the Xiaomi devices out there which we will be using to install MIUI 10.
- After opening the Updater app, simply open the three dot menu and select the option which says “Choose Update Package.
- This option will take you to a file explorer where you will have to find and open the MIUI 10 Update file that we downloaded earlier.
- This will start the installation of MIUI 10 in your Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite which will take a few minutes to successfully complete.
- Your Redmi Y1 Lite will simply reboot after this update to apply the newly installed MIUI 10 on your device.
We hope that you are liking the new MIUI 10 Update in your Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite. Also, let us know what is your favorite feature of MIUI 10 in your Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite. If you liked this post share it on social media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!