Update Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 to Android 9.0 P
Now you can Update Redmi Note 4 to Android 9.0 P by using custom roms and installing it on your Redmi Note 4. Redmi Note 4 is one of the most popular Phones by xiaomi the smartphone comes with almost everything that a budget level device should have . The smartphone recently got Miui 10 update but the update was based on Android 8.0 Oreo and in this guide we are here with the method to Update redmi Note 4 to android 9.0 P.
Android 9.0 P is the latest operating system from Google, The New os comes with many new features like window in Window mode and many other features which are missing in older android os. The New Android 9.0 p is similr to ios 11 and it comes with virtual home button present in the iPhone X. So in this Guide we will show you the best way to Update Redmi Note 4 to Android 9.0 P.
Install Android 9.0 P in Redmi Note 4 Custom rom
So as of now there is no official android 9.0 P update available for Redmi Note 4 but still we can install Android 9.0 P custom rom in the device to get latest Operating system in the device. Before you start the guide there are some points and pre-requirements You have to follow so make sure you follow all of them carefully before you update redmi Note 4 to Android 9.0 P.
Pre-requirements before you Update Redmi Note 4 to Android 9.0 P
- There should be minimum 65% battery in your phone
- Make sure you have Internet connection to Download Latest Android 9.0 P rom for Redmi note 4
- Make a backup of all Important files So that you can get them back after anything wrong goes with your smartphone
Install Android 9.0 P in Redmi Note 4 Easily
- First of all Make sure that you have completed all things given in the pre-requirements section
- Now make sure that you have made backup of all files
- Now Boot your Device in TWRP recovery mode
- Now Tap on Wipe Dalvik cache
- Now Tap on Wipe Cache partition
- Now Tap on Install
- Now Choose the Android 9.0 P custom rom you downloaded earlier
- Now Wait for the installation to Get Completed
- Now you will get installation Successful message on the screen which means your Device is succesfully updated to Android 9.0 P
Thats all!!! So this was our guide to Update Redmi Note 4 to Android 9.0 p we hope you are enjoying the latest version of android 9.0 P on your Redmi Note 4. Dont Forget to Read all other posts and sharing this post on Social media for more such Updates.