How to Update Redmi Note 4 to MIUI 10
Miui 10 for Redmi note 4 will be available for users Soon, So do you want to Update Redmi Note 4 to MIUI 10? then you are at right place. We are here with the tutorial on How to Update Redmi Note 4 to MIUI 10 Officially In this Guide, we will tell you the easiest way using which you will be able to Update Redmi Note 4 to MIUI 10.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 currently holds the record for the most smartphone units ever sold in India right now, and this pretty obvious since Redmi Note 4 provides everything that you can expect in a budget smartphone whether it’s the specs, the features, the build quality, the camera performance or anything else, Redmi Note 4 delivers on it! Things are about to change as we enter in 2018 since we are here with a simple and quick guide on how to Install MIUI 10 in your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4!
This MIUI 10 update for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is possible due to our article since in this tutorial, you will find everything that’s required for this update whether it’s the update files, their download links, the prerequisites sections, the step by step guide for installing MIUI 10 or anything else, you will find it in our article.
Guide to Update Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 to MIUI 10
This latest update of MIUI 10 on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is made possible via the Updater app that comes pre installed on all the Xiaomi devices ever made including your Redmi Note 4. Since we are using the Updater app for this tutorial, you will not need a PC even once throughout this tutorial which can be a plus point for many of our readers since not everyone has a computer.
Prerequisites before you Update Redmi Note 4 to MIUI 10
- Make sure that your device has at least 65% of battery in it so that the process does not fail.
- Your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 must contain the MIUI 10 Update ZIP file in its internal storage that one can access from here.
- If you have any device other than a Redmi Note 4, please do not proceed further as it can be fatal for your device.
Download MIUI 10 For Redmi Note 4
Miui 10 for Redmi Note 4 will be released once it is available by the company, As of Now Miui 10 for redmi note 4 is still available for developers. So once the rom is in Stable phase it will be avaialble to Download and install For everyone.
How to Install MIUI 10 in Redmi Note 4
- Since you have fulfilled each and every condition of the prerequisites section given above, you can now proceed further. Although if you haven’t completed them, please do that otherwise this tutorial won’t work.
- First of all, go into the Updater app that will allow us to install the MIUI 10 update in the Redmi Note 4.
- Inside the Updater app head to the three dot menu and select the Choose Updater Package that we will use to select the MIUI 10 update file.
- Now a file explorer must be there on your screen, use it to locate and open the MIUI 10 zip file that we downloaded earlier.
- After this, your phone will start the installation that will take some time to complete.
- When the installation process is complete, your Redmi Note 4 will reboot once to apply the newly installed MIUI 10 update on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4.
We hope that you are liking the new MIUI 10 Update in your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4. Also, let us know what is your favorite feature of MIUI 10 in your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4. If you liked this post share it on social media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!