How to Update Redmi Note 4 to Android 8.0 Oreo
So do you want to Update Redmi Note 4 to Android 8.0 Oreo? then you are at right place. We are here with the tutorial on How to Update Redmi Note 4 to Android 8.0 Oreo Officially In this Guide, we will Tell you the easiest way using which you will be able to Update any Redmi Note 4 to Android 8.0 Oreo.
Developers have made a huge amount of MODs, Tweaks and most importantly Custom ROMs for the highly popular Xiaomi Redmi Note 4. While these developments might add things like features and looks, developers have finally done the impossible and made a working Android Oreo ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 which is not only based on Android 8.1 AOSP Oreo but has no bugs at all which you can experience yourself by following this tutorial.
Ahead in our fast and quick tutorial you will also see things like the files required for the Oreo Update along with their download links, the things you have to make sure of before following this tutorial, and finally the actual steps that are to carried out to install the Android 8.1 Oreo Update in your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4.
Guide to Update Redmi Note 4 to Android 8.1 Oreo
You might be wondering that whether will you need a PC or not for updating your Redmi Note 4, and the answer in NO! The only thing you will require to successfully Update your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 to Oreo 8.1 is to make sure that you have downloaded and installed TWRP in your Redmi Note 4 by following our tutorial on the same by following this link.
Prerequisites before you Update Redmi Note 4 to Android 8.0 Oreo
- Make sure that your device has at least 65% of battery in it so that the process does not fail.
- Your device must contain the Android Oreo 8.1 Update ZIP File that can be downloaded from here.
- You should follow this tutorial only when you are using a Redmi Note 4, otherwise, this tutorial can be fatal for your Device.
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo in Redmi Note 4
- Since you have fulfilled each and every condition of the prerequisites section given above, you can now proceed further. Although if you haven’t completed them, please do that otherwise this tutorial won’t work.
- Now go to TWRP for installing the Oreo Update by holding down volume up and power button at the same time once your phone is switched off.
- Once that is done, go to wipe section and perform a factory reset after making sure that you have made a backup of your phone.
- After this simply go to Install, locate the Oreo ZIP file, open it and slide the slider to begin its installation.
- And finally, you have to tap on reboot system to boot your Redmi Note 4 into Android 8.1 Oreo.
We hope that you are liking the new Android 8.1 Update in your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4. Also, let us know what is your favorite feature of Android 8.1 Oreo in Xiaomi Redmi Note 4. If you liked this post share it on social media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!