How to Update Redmi Note 3 to MIUI 10
Miui 10 For Redmi Note 3 is in beta Phase and Soon Users Will be Able to Update Redmi Note 3 to MIUI 10? then you are at right place. We are here with the tutorial on How to Update Redmi Note 3 to MIUI 10 Officially In this Guide, we will tell you the easiest way using which you will be able to Update Redmi Note 3 to MIUI 10.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 has been one of the most popular devices of the Redmi Note series from Xiaomi to date. And the reason for its popularity is its awesome specifications, great build quality, nice camera performance, budget pricing and much much more. Now in 2018, Redmi Note 3 is going to improve to a lot because of the MIUI 10 update that you can easily install on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 by following this tutorial.
To allow you to install MIUI 10 in your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, we will be providing you with the files required for this tutorial with their respective download links, the things that have to be done before beginning the update and the detailed steps for installing MIUI 10 in your Redmi Note 3.
Guide to Update Redmi Note 3 to MIUI 10
Apart from all this our tutorial will install MIUI 10 in your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 via an app called Updater that comes installed by default in all the Xiaomi devices out there including Redmi Note 3 and this means two things, first is that this guide is very simple and quick and second is that you will not need a computer for installing MIUI 10 in your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.
Prerequisites before you Update Redmi Note 3 to MIUI 10
- Make sure that your device has at least 65% of battery in it so that the process does not fail.
- Also, download the MIUI 10 update ZIP file on Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 that can be found here.
- Do not follow this guide on any device other than Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 since it is designed for only and only this device.
Download Miui 10 For Redmi Note 3
Miui 10 For redmi Note 3 will be available soon for public use however as of now the rom is in beta phase and users have to wait until company released Miui 10 for redmi note 3.
How to Install MIUI 10 in Redmi Note 3
- Since you have fulfilled each and every condition of the prerequisites section given above, you can now proceed further. Although if you haven’t completed them, please do that otherwise this tutorial won’t work.
- After this head to the Updater app installed in your Redmi Note 3 which we will be using to install the MIUI 10 update successfully.
- Now tap on the three dot menu inside this app which will give you some options to choose from. Here you will need to select Choose Update Package option which will bring up a file explorer.
- This file explorer has to be used to locate and select the MIUI 10 update zip that we downloaded earlier in our Redmi Note 3.
- Selecting the Update file will begin the installation of MIUI 10 in your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 that will take some time so please be patient.
- Once the update is done, your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 will reboot so that you can start using the newly installed MIUI 10 on your Redmi Note 3.
We hope that you are liking the new MIUI 10 Update in your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3. Also, let us know what is your favorite feature of MIUI 10 in your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3. If you liked this post share it on social media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!