How to Update Redmi Note 3 to Android 8.1 Oreo
Update Redmi Note 3 to Android 8.0 Oreo So do you want to Update Redmi Note 3 to Android 8.0 Oreo? then you are at right place. We are here with the tutorial on How to Update Redmi Note 3 to Android 8.1 Oreo Officially In this Guide, we will Tell you the easiest way using which you will be able to Update any Redmi Note 3 to Android 8.0 Oreo.
Major Devices like Samsung S Series, Note Series, OnePlus, Pixel, Nexus etc have already been receiving the updates for the latest version of Android, that is Android 8.1 Oreo. While people with expensive devices are enjoying Oreo, people who have budget devices like Redmi Note 3 are still stuck with older Android Version. And today we are here with an in-depth tutorial on how you can easily update your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 to the latest version Android 8.1 Oreo!
By following this tutorial you will learn about the files that you need to download which will be used in this tutorial, the conditions which are to be fulfilled to update your Redmi Note 3 and most importantly the steps that have to be followed to successfully update Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 to Android oreo 8.0
Guide to Update Redmi Note 3 to Android 8.1 Oreo
And even if you do not have a computer, you can still follow our tutorial as you will not need a computer for this tutorial. All you will need is TWRP Custom Recovery Installed on your Device which you can download and install on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 by following our tutorial on the same that can be accessed by following this link.
Prerequisites before you Update Redmi Note 3 to Android 8.0 Oreo
- Make sure that your device has at least 65% of battery in it so that the process does not fail.
- Also, you will need to download the Oreo Update ZIP file in your Redmi Note by following this link.
- This tutorial is only to be followed if you have a Redmi Note 3, otherwise, it can kill your Device.
- How to Update Redmi Note 4 to Android 8.0 Oreo
- How to Update Redmi 4A to Android 8.0 Oreo
- How to Update Redmi 3S to Android 8.0 Oreo
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo in Redmi Note 3
- Since you have fulfilled each and every condition of the prerequisites section given above, you can now proceed further. Although if you haven’t completed them, please do that otherwise this tutorial won’t work.
- First boot to TWRP by powering off your device and holding down the Volume Up and power button simultaneously of your Redmi Note 3.
- After that got to Backup menu to make a backup of your device followed by a quick factory reset from the Wipe Section.
- Now you will have to install the Oreo update by going to the Install Section, and locating the Oreo ZIP file that we have downloaded earlier.
- At last, tap on reboot system to boot your Redmi Note 3 into Android 8.1 Oreo.
We hope that you are liking the new Android 8.1 Update in your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3. Also, let us know what is your favorite feature of Android 8.1 Oreo in Xiaomi Redmi Note 3. If you liked this post share it on social media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!