How to Update Redmi 5A to MIUI 10
So do you want to Update Redmi 5A to MIUI 10? then you are at right place. We are here with the tutorial on How to Update Redmi 5A to MIUI 10 Officially In this Guide, we will tell you the easiest way using which you will be able to Update Redmi 5A to MIUI 10.
Xiaomi Redmi 5A is the cheapest smartphone that you can get from Xiaomi right now and for its pricing, it provides some decent specifications and features with a good build quality. For those who wanted more in their Redmi 5A, Xiaomi has finally announced MIUI 10 which is going to completely change your device via AI and machine learning and today you will learn how to install MIUI 10 in your Redmi 5A by following our post.
To successfully install the latest MIUI 10 in your Redmi 5A we will be showing you the files required for the update along with their download links, the conditions that are to be fulfilled before getting started and the steps for installing the MIUI 10 update for your Redmi 5A.
Guide to Update Redmi 5A to MIUI 10
Our guide uses the Updater app to install MIUI 10 on your Xiaomi 5A which means that you will not need a PC for following this guide since the Updater comes installed by default in all Xiaomi devices including Xiaomi Redmi 5A. This thing can be very useful for some as not all people have a computer.
Prerequisites before you Update Redmi 5A to MIUI 10
- Make sure that your device has at least 65% of battery in it so that the process does not fail.
- The latest MIUI 10 Update zip file must be present in your Redmi 5A that you can download from here.
- Do not follow this tutorial on any other device as it will not work and can be fatal if you do not have a Xiaomi Redmi 5A.
Download Miui 10 For Redmi 5A
Miui 10 For Redmi 5A will be released Soon And Once it is released We will Update the Post and Users will be able to get Miui 10 For Redmi 5a.
How to Install MIUI 10 in Xiaomi Redmi 5A
- Since you have fulfilled each and every condition of the prerequisites section given above, you can now proceed further. Although if you haven’t completed them, please do that otherwise this tutorial won’t work.
- Find and open the Updater found installed in your Xiaomi Redmi 5A. This app is needed to install the MIUI 10 Update.
- Inside the Updater app, go to the three dot menu and proceed to Choose Update Package option which will open a file explorer. Now you will have to locate and open the MIUI 10 Update ZIP file that we have downloaded earlier.
- Opening the MIUI 10 zip file will begin the installation on your Xiaomi Redmi 5A which will take some to complete, so be patient.
- After the completion of the installation of MIUI 10 in your Redmi 5A, it will reboot applying the newly installed MIUI 10 in your Xiaomi Redmi 5A.
We hope that you are liking the new MIUI 10 Update in your Xiaomi Redmi 5A. Also, let us know what is your favorite feature of MIUI 10 in your Xiaomi Redmi 5A. If you liked this post share it on social media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!