How to Update Redmi 5 to MIUI 10
So do you want to Update Redmi 5 to MIUI 10? then you are at right place. We are here with the tutorial on How to Update Redmi 5 to MIUI 10 Officially In this Guide, we will tell you the easiest way using which you will be able to Update Redmi 5 to MIUI 10.
The newly launched Redmi 5 from Xiaomi providers its users with great specs and an 18:9 bezel-less screen which has been a trend in 2017. Not only that but this device also offers good build quality and a highly customizable Android via MIUI and as we enter 2018 this experience is going to get even better as today we are going to show you how you can install the latest MIUI 10 in your Xiaomi Redmi 5!
You can update your Xiaomi Redmi 5 to MIUI 10 easily via our tutorial where you will find the files required and their download links, the prerequisites for installing MIUI 10 and the steps for upgrading your Redmi 5 to MIUI 10. To check out all these things make sure to stick around until the end!
Guide to Update Redmi 5 to MIUI 10
Apart from all this, our short and quick guide does not require a computer even once throughout the process, all you will use to install MIUI 10 will be the Updater app that comes pre-installed in all Xiaomi devices that are out there including your Xiaomi Redmi 5.
Prerequisites before you Update Xiaomi Redmi 5 to MIUI 10
- Make sure that your device has at least 65% of battery in it so that the process does not fail.
- Your Xiaomi Redmi 5 must contain a copy of the MIUI update ZIP file that you can download from here.
- Following this guide on any device other than Redmi 5 can be fatal for your device so proceed with precaution.
How to Install MIUI 10 in Xiaomi Redmi 5
- Since you have fulfilled each and every condition of the prerequisites section given above, you can now proceed further. Although if you haven’t completed them, please do that otherwise this tutorial won’t work.
- Head to the Updater app that comes installed by default in your Xiaomi Redmi 5.
- After opening the updater app, head to the three-dot menu in which you have to select Choose Update Package.
- Selecting this option will bring up the file explorer where you will have to locate and select the MIUI 10 update ZIP file that we downloaded earlier.
- Once this is done, the installation process of MIUI 10 will begin on your Xiaomi Redmi 5 which will take some time.
- After a few minutes, MIUI 10 will be successfully installed in your Xiaomi Redmi 5 which will reboot to apply the newly installed update.
- How to Update Redmi 5 Plus to Miui 10
- How to Update Redmi 4 to Miui 10
- How to Update redmi note 3G to Miui 10
- How to Update Redmi 2 to Miui 10
We hope that you are liking the new MIUI 10 Update in your Xiaomi Redmi 5. Also, let us know what is your favorite feature of MIUI 10 in your Xiaomi Redmi 5. If you liked this post share it on social media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!