How to Update Redmi 4A to MIUI 10
Update Redmi 4A to Miui 10 So do you want to Update Redmi 4A to MIUI 10? then you are at right place. We are here with the tutorial on How to Update Redmi 4A to MIUI 10 Officially In this Guide, we will tell you the easiest way using which you will be able to Update Redmi 4A to MIUI 10.
Before Redmi 5A, Xiaomi Redmi 4A was the cheapest smartphone from Xiaomi that was on sale here in India, and for the price, Redmi 4A actually provided some really awesome specs and features and a very nice build quality. Not only that, now in 2018, Xiaomi has released their all new AI and machine learning bases MIUI 10 which will be improving this device even further. If you also wish to download and install the latest MIUI 10 on your Xiaomi Redmi 4A then make sure to stick around till the end.
To make the MIUI 10 update possible on your Xiaomi Redmi 4A we will be adding the files required for this update via high-speed download links, the conditions that have to be fulfilled before updating your Redmi 4A as well as the steps that have to be followed to actually install MIUI 10 on your Xiaomi Redmi 4A.
Guide to Update Redmi 4A to MIUI 10
Our tutorial is different from all those that you will find on the internet as ours does not require you to use a computer for installing MIUI 10 on your device. The only thing that is required for successfully installing MIUI 10 on your Xiaomi Redmi 4A is the Updater app that comes pre-installed on all Xiaomi Devices out there.
Prerequisites before you Update Redmi 4A to MIUI 10
- Make sure that your device has at least 65% of battery in it so that the process does not fail.
- The latest MIUI 10 Update zip file must be present in your Redmi 4A that you can download from here.
- This quick and simple tutorial is designed with Redmi 4A in mind so trying it out on any other device can be fatal.
How to Install MIUI 10 in Xiaomi Redmi 4A
- Since you have fulfilled each and every condition of the prerequisites section given above, you can now proceed further. Although if you haven’t completed them, please do that otherwise this tutorial won’t work.
- Now search for an app called Updater on your Redmi 4A and open it so that we can start installing MIUI 10 in your Xiaomi Redmi 4A.
- Here you will have to go to the three-dot menu in the upper right corner and select “Choose Update Package”. Now find and open the MIUI update file downloaded earlier.
- Now MIUI 10 will start installing on your Redmi 4A which will take some time to successfully install.
- Once that is completed, your Redmi 4A will reboot so that you can start using the newly installing MIUI 10 on your Xiaomi Redmi 4A.
We hope that you are liking the new MIUI 10 Update in your Xiaomi Redmi 4A. Also, let us know what is your favorite feature of MIUI 10 in your Xiaomi Redmi 4A. If you liked this post share it on social media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content