How to Update Redmi 4A to Android 8.0 Oreo
Update Redmi 4A to Android 8.0 Oreo : So do you want to Update Redmi 4A to Android 8.0 Oreo? then you are at right place. We are here with the tutorial on How to Update Redmi 4A to Android 8.0 Oreo Officially In this Guide, we will Tell you the easiest way using which you will be able to Update any Redmi 4A to Android 8.0 Oreo.
Android 8.0 Oreo, the latest version of the most popular mobile operating system right now, was released by Google on Pixel and Nexus Devices back in 2017. While major brands like Samsung, Google, OnePlus etc. have already started rolling out the update for their device, budget devices like Redmi 4A don’t get such update. But worry not as today you will learn how you can easily install Android Oreo in your Xiaomi Redmi 4A.
By following this tutorial you will learn about the files required for a successful update of your Xiaomi Redmi 4A, the prerequisites for the Android Oreo Update and most importantly the steps that one has to follow to successfully update Xiaomi Redmi 4A to Android 8.0 Oreo!
Guide to Update Redmi 4A to Android 8.0 Oreo
Even if you do not have a computer, this short and quick guide will still work and will successfully update your Xiaomi Redmi 4A. The only thing that is required is the fact that TWRP custom recovery must be installed in your Xiaomi Redmi 4A, and in case if you don’t have that, simply follow our tutorial on the same.
Prerequisites before you Update Redmi 4A to Android 8.0 Oreo
- Your Redmi 4A should have 65% or more battery in it before starting the Oreo Update.
- Download this zip file in the internal storage of your Xiaomi Redmi 4A. You will need this file to update your Redmi 4A to Android Oreo.
- You should only be following this tutorial if you have a Redmi 4A, otherwise please look for your device on our website.
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo in Redmi 4A
- Since you have fulfilled each and every condition of the prerequisites section given above, you can now proceed further. Although if you haven’t completed them, please do that otherwise this tutorial won’t work.
- First, go to TWRP mode by switching off your Redmi 4A and holding down volume up and power button at the same time.
- Now go to Backup and make one so that you can revert back in case something goes wrong. This step is to be followed by a factory reset from the Wipe section of TWRP.
- Now head to the install section and locate and select the Oreo Update File which we had downloaded earlier and then slide the slider to begin its installation.
- The installation will take some time, after which you have to press reboot system to start enjoying Android Oreo in your Xiaomi Redmi 4A.
We hope that you are liking the new Android 8.0 Update in your Xiaomi Redmi 4A. Also, let us know what is your favorite feature of Android 8.0 Oreo in Xiaomi Redmi 4A. If you liked this post share it on social media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!