How to Update Redmi 3S to MIUI 10
Update Redmi 3S to MIUI 10 So do you want to Update Redmi 3S to MIUI 10 then you are at right place. We are here with the tutorial on How to Update Redmi 3S to MIUI 10 Officially In this Guide, we will tell you the easiest way using which you will be able to Update Redmi 3S to MIUI 10.
Even though Xiaomi Redmi 3S was launched a long time ago, it is still one of the most popular smartphones ever launched by smartphone as it provided killer features and specification in a nicely built body and much more for a very reasonable entry level price. Unfortunately, since this is a fairly old device, Xiaomi has not announced any MIUI 10 update for this device, but today we are here with a method for installing MIUI 10 on your Xiaomi Redmi 3S or 3S Prime.
Xiaomi Redmi 3S’s MIUI 10 update can be done successfully only when you will use the MIUI 10 files and their download links provided in this post, fulfill all the prerequisites conditions and follow each and every step for installing MIUI 10 on your Redmi 3S as given later on in this tutorial. If you do not follow even one of these things, MIUI 10 will not work on your device.
Guide to Update Redmi 3S to MIUI 10
To install MIUI 10 on your Xiaomi Redmi 3S successfully we will be using the Update app that comes pre-installed in all Xiaomi devices by default so that not only it is much easier to install MIUI 10 but also so that one does not have to use a PC for installing MIUI 10 in their Xiaomi Redmi 3S.
Prerequisites before you Update Redmi 3S to MIUI 10
- Make sure that your device has at least 65% of battery in it so that the process does not fail.
- You will need to download the latest version of MIUI 10 Update file on your Xiaomi Redmi 3S from our website by going here.
- Following this tutorial on any other device for installing MIUI 10 will not work at all and might even kill your device.
How to Install MIUI 10 in Redmi 3S
- Since you have fulfilled each and every condition of the prerequisites section given above, you can now proceed further. Although if you haven’t completed them, please do that otherwise this tutorial won’t work.
- After this go to the Updater app of your Redmi 3S which will be used to install MIUI 10 on your device.
- In here simply open the three-dot menu to choose update package via the file explorer that will open by selecting this option. In this file explorer select the MIUI 10 update file that we had downloaded earlier.
- You will now see that MIUI 10 is currently installing on your Redmi 3S that will take some time to finish.
- When this is finished, your Redmi 3S will reboot once to apply all the changes and you can now start using the MIUI 10 installed on your device.
We hope that you are liking the new MIUI 10 Update in your Xiaomi Redmi 3S. Also, let us know what is your favorite feature of MIUI 10 in your Xiaomi Redmi 3S. If you liked this post share it on social media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content