How to Update Redmi 1S to MIUI 10
So do you want to Update Xiaomi Redmi 1S to MIUI 10? then you are at right place. We are here with the tutorial on How to Update Redmi 1S to MIUI 10 Officially In this Guide, we will tell you the easiest way using which you will be able to Update Redmi 1S to MIUI 10.
Xiaomi Redmi 1S is one of the most popular devices launched by Xiaomi till date and broke many sale records here in India. The reason for this is very simple as Redmi 1S provided better features and specification than the devices costing more than double the price of Redmi 1S. Even though this an old device, today we are here to give your Redmi 1S a huge upgrade by teaching you how you can install MIUI 10 on your Redmi 1S.
The MIUI 10 update for Redmi 1S is successful only and only because of the files for the MIUI 10 update along with their download links as well as the detailed steps for installing these MIUI 10 update files once you have completed the prerequisites for the MIUI 10 update mention later on in this guide down below.
Guide to Update Redmi 1S to MIUI 10
Since Xiaomi Redmi 1S is a comparatively old Xiaomi phone, there is an app called Updater that is already installed on your device out of the box which means that we will be using this app to install MIUI 10 on your Xiaomi Redmi 1S instead of using a computer which is quite long and difficult to do.
Prerequisites before you Update Redmi 1S to MIUI 10
- Make sure that your device has at least 65% of battery in it so that the process does not fail.
- You will have to download the MIUI 10 update file in your Xiaomi Redmi 1S’s by following this high speed download link.
- If you follow this tutorial on any device other than a Xiaomi Redmi 1S, it will not work and might even kill your device so proceed with caution.
- How to Update Redmi 3S to Miui 10
- How to Update Redmi 4A to Miui 10
- How to Update Redmi Note 4 to Miui 10
How to Install MIUI 10 in Redmi 1S
- Since you have fulfilled each and every condition of the prerequisites section given above, you can now proceed further. Although if you haven’t completed them, please do that otherwise this tutorial won’t work.
- On your Redmi 1S, navigate and open the Updater app that comes installed on your device out of the box.
- Now you will have to select “Choose Update Package” option from the three-dot menu in the upper right corner.
- This will open a file explorer which you have to use to find and select the MIUI 10 update file that we had downloaded earlier in the Redmi 1S.
- Finally, MIUI 10 is now being installed on your which will be successfully completed in a few minutes after which your device will reboot once to apply the newly installed update.
We hope that you are liking the new MIUI 10 Update in your Xiaomi Redmi 1S. Also, let us know what is your favorite feature of MIUI 10 in your Xiaomi Redmi 1S. If you liked this post share it on social media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!