Guide to Update Micromax Selfie 3 to Android 8.0 Oreo
So do you want to Update Micromax Selfie 3 to Android 8.0 Oreo? then you are at right place. We are here with the tutorial on How to Update Selfie 3 to Android 8.0 Oreo Officially In this Guide, we will Tell you the easiest way using which you will be able to Update Selfie 3 to Android 8.0 Oreo.
For all the selfie lovers out there, Micromax launched a phone called Selfie 3 that has a powerful front camera with flash and decent specs and features that make it a great phone for those who are active on social media or love taking selfies. That being said Micromax has not released the Oreo update for this device and now this is about to change as we are here with a guide on how you can easily update your Micromax Selfie 3 to the latest Android 8.0 Oroe!
By following our tutorial on updating your Micromax Selfie 3 to Oreo, you will get to learn about things like the conditions need to be fulfilled before beginning this procedure, the files required for the Oreo Update of Selfie 3 and at last, the step by step guide on how you can install Android Oreo on your Micromax Selfie 3 in minutes!
Guide to Update Selfie 3 to Android oreo 8.0 Officially
And in case if you are wondering whether you will need a PC for this tutorial or not, the answer is NO because our simple and quick tutorial on updating Micromax Selfie 3 to the latest Oreo 8.0 Update requires you to have TWRP custom recovery installed in your device instead using a computer for updating your device. You can too install TWRP in your selfie easily by following our tutorial on installing TWRP on your device.
Prerequisites for Updating Micromax Selfie 3 to Android 8.0 Oreo
- Make sure that your device has at least 65% of battery in it so that the process does not fail.
- For updating your device, it should contain the Oreo update file that one can found on this given link.
- This guide is only and only for a Micromax Selfie 3 and if used to update any other device, it can cause irreversible damage to your device so proceed with precaution.
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo in Micromax Selfie 3
- Since you have fulfilled each and every condition of the prerequisites section given above, you can now proceed further. Although if you haven’t completed them, please do that otherwise this tutorial won’t work.
- Starting off, we first have to get into TWRP by holding down the volume up and power down buttons at the same time for 5 seconds until the Micromax logo appears.
- Once you are inside TWRP, go to the backup section to create a backup followed by a factory reset by sliding the slider in the wipe section
- At last, head to install section, locate the oreo update file so that we can open it and begin the installation of Oreo in Micromax Selfie 3 by sliding the slider. This installation will take few minutes, so be patient.
- Finally, once the installation is complete, start using your Micromax Selfie 3 with Oreo installed in it by pressing the Reboot System.
We hope that you are liking the new Android 8.0 Update in your Micromax Selfie 3. Also, let us know what is your favorite feature of Android 8.0 Oreo in Micromax Selfie 3. If you liked this post share it on social media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!