How to Update Coolpad Note 5 to Android 8.0 Oreo!
Update Coolpad Note 5 to Android 8.0 Oreo:So do you want to Update Coolpad Note 5 to Android 8.0 Oreo ? If Yes then you are at right place. Today we are here with the guide on How to Update Coolpad Note 5 to Android oreo 8.0. In this Guide we will Tell you the easiest way with which you will be able to Install Android 8.0 Oreo update in Coolpad Note 5 .Android Oreo is the latest and the greatest version of the famous mobile OS Android released by Google till now. While devices like Nexus and Pixel have already received Oreo updates, users with older and cheaper phones never get updates for the latest Android Version. Coolpad Note 5 has been one of the most popular smartphones in budget segment, and even though Coolpad did release a Nougat Update, it is not the the latest version of Android out there anymore.So without wasting Much time lets start the Guide on How to Update Coolpad Note 5 to Android 8.0 Oreo
Today in this post we will learn about the method using which you can easily update your Coolpad Note 5 to the latest version of Android, and that is Android 8.0 Oreo. In this post we will be going through the steps required for installing Android 8.0 Oreo on Coolpad Note 5, files required for this tutorial along with their respective download links, prerequisites for this tutorial and last but not least the steps for installing Android 8.0 Oreo on your Coolpad Note 5.
Guide to Update Coolpad Note 5 to Android 8.0 Oreo
Before going further into this tutorial I also want to mention that you will not need a PC for this tutorial to successfully work, that being said you do need TWRP installed in your device along with the fact that your Coolpad Note 5 needs to be rooted. If your device does not have even one of the following then make sure to install TWRP and root your Coolpad Note 5.
Prerequisites before you Update Coolpad Note 5 to Android 8.0 Oreo
- Make sure that your device has atleast 65% of battery in it so that the process does not fail.
- Download this zip file in the internal storage of your Coolpad Note 5. This file is the Android Oreo Update file for Coolpad Note 5.
- This tutorial will work only on a Coolpad Note 5, so please do no try this on any other device as it might kill them.
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo in your Coolpad Note 5
- Since you have fulfilled each and every condition of the prerequisites section given above, you can now proceed further. Although if you haven’t completed them, please do that otherwise this tutorial won’t work.
- Now boot your phone into TWRP mode by pressing down volume down + power button simultaneously.
- Once that is done, go to backup and make a backup of your system, so that just in case something goes wrong you can use this backup to go back to your older system.
- After that head to Wipe section and perform a factory reset.
- Now head to install and find the zip that we downloaded earlier. After locating this file, tap on it which will allow you to install Android 8.0 Oreo on your Coolpad Note 5.
- You will now see a slider on your screen, simply slide this to start the installation of Android 8.0 Oreo Update that we had downloaded earlier for Coolpad Note 5.
- Let this complete and once that is done simply tap on reboot system and wait for Android 8.0 to be successfully installed on your Coolpad Note 5.
We hope that you are liking the new Android 8.0 Update in your Coolpad Note 5. Also let us know what is your favorite feature of Android 8.0 Oreo in Coolpad Note 5. If you liked this post share it on social media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!