How to Update Coolpad Note 3 Lite to Android 8.0 Oreo
Update Coolpad Note 3 Lite to Android 8.0 Oreo:So do you want to Update Coolpad Note 3 Lite to Android 8.1 Oreo? Then you are at right place. Today we are here with the Tutorial on How to Update your Coolpad Note 3 Lite to Android 8.0 Oreo Easily In this Guide, we will Tell you the easiest way using which you will be able to Update any Coolpad Note 3 Lite to Android 8.1 Oreo
Google released its latest version of their mobile operating system that is Android 8.1 Oreo back in 2017, while devices like Nexus, Pixel, Samsung S Series and other major device got the Oreo Update for the latest features, people with older or cheaper devices were not so lucky. Brands like Xiaomi, Huawei, Coolpad etc. even though make great phones for a budget pricing can not keep up with the latest Android Version Updates.So in this Guide We will show you How to Update Coolpad Note 3 Lite to Android 8.0 Oreo
Coolpad Note 3 Lite is one of such budget phones that has not received an Oreo update and friends with the help of this post you will learn about the method using which you can easily update your Coolpad Note 3 Lite to the latest version of Android, and that is Android 8.1 Oreo. In this post we will be going through the steps required for installing Android 8.1 Oreo on Coolpad Note 3 Lite, files required for this tutorial along with their respective download links, prerequisites for this tutorial and last, but not least, the steps for installing Android 8.1 Oreo on your Coolpad Note 3 Lite.
Guide to Update Coolpad Note 3 Lite to Android 8.0 Oreo
The great thing about this tutorial is that you do not need a PC for this tutorial, all you need is TWRP Custom Recovery installed in your device. If your Coolpad Note 3 Lite does not have TWRP installed in then make sure to download and install the latest version of TWRP Custom Recovery in your Coolpad Note 3 Lite using the tutorial on our website found on this link.
Prerequisites Before you Update Coolpad Note 3 Lite to Android 8.0 Oreo
- Make sure that your device has at least 65% of battery in it so that the process does not fail.
- Download this zip file in the internal storage of your Coolpad Note 3 Lite. This file is the Android Oreo Update file for Coolpad Note 3 Lite.
- This tutorial will work only on a Coolpad Cool 1, so please do not try this on any other device as it might kill them.
How to Install Android 8.1 Oreo in Coolpad Note 3 Lite
- Since you have fulfilled each and every condition of the prerequisites section given above, you can now proceed further. Although if you haven’t completed them, please do that otherwise this tutorial won’t work.
- Now boot your phone into TWRP mode by first powering it off and then pressing down volume down + power button simultaneously.
- Once that is done, go to backup and make a backup of your system, so that just in case something goes wrong you can use this backup to go back to your older system.
- After that head to Wipe section and perform a factory reset.
- Now head to install and find the zip that we downloaded earlier. After locating this file, tap on it which will allow you to install Android 8.1 Oreo on your Coolpad Note 3 Lite.
- You will now see a slider on your screen, simply slide this to start the installation of Android 8.1 Oreo Update that we had downloaded earlier for Coolpad Note 3 Lite.
- Let this complete and once that is done simply tap on reboot system and wait for Android 8.1 to be successfully installed on your Coolpad Note 3 Lite.
We hope that you are liking the new Android 8.1 Update in your Coolpad Note 3 Lite. Also, let us know what is your favorite feature of Android 8.1 Oreo in Coolpad Note 3 Lite. If you liked this post share it on social media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!