How to Update Canvas Infinity Pro to Android 8.0 Oreo
So do you want to Update Micromax Canvas Infinity Pro to Android 8.0 Oreo? then you are at right place. We are here with the tutorial on How to Update Infinity Pro to Android 8.0 Oreo Officially In this Guide, we will Tell you the easiest way using which you will be able to Update Infinity Pro to Android 8.0 Oreo.
Micromax Canvas Infinity Pro is the successor to the highly popular and budget oriented Micromax Canvas Infinity and the best things about this device is that it provides great value for money with an included bezel-less display that you don’t see in most devices of this price range. And today we will be making this phone even better by upgrading it to the latest Android 8.0 Oreo. just stay tuned till the end!
To allow you to upgrade your device we will be going through things like files required and their download link, the conditions to be fulfilled to update your device and most importantly the actual step by step that one has to follow to update their Micromax Canvas Infinity to the latest Android 8.0 Oreo.
Guide to Micromax Canvas Infinity Pro to Android 8.0 Oreo
Not only our tutorial is very quick and easy to understand, it doesn’t even require a PC either for updating your device. The only thing you will need to update your device is to make sure that your device has TWRP installed in it, and if you don’t have that, simply download and install the latest version of TWRP in your Canvas Infinity Proby following the tutorial on the same found on our website.
Prerequisites before you Update Micromax Canvas Infinity Pro to Android 8.0 Oreo
- Make sure that your device has at least 65% of battery in it so that the process does not fail.
- Keep a copy of the Oreo Update ZIP file in your Micromax Canvas Infinity Pro which you can get from this link.
- This tutorial was made for only and only a Canvas Infinity Pro and if it’s performed on any other device, it can be lethal for your device.
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo in Micromax Canvas Infinity Pro
- Since you have fulfilled each and every condition of the prerequisites section given above, you can now proceed further. Although if you haven’t completed them, please do that otherwise this tutorial won’t work.
- Before anything else, head to TWRP by holding down volume up and power button simultaneously until you see the Micromax logo on the screen.
- Once you are inside TWRP head to backup and wipe section to make a backup and perform a factory reset respectively.
- After that coming to the installation of Oreo, head to the Install section, locate and open the Oreo update file so that you can slide the slider to begin installation of Android 8.0 on your device.
- At last, after the completion of the installation tap on the reboot system option to restart your device and start using the freshly installed Android 8.0 Oreo on your Micromax Canvas Infinity Pro.
- How to Update Redmi 5 Plus to Miui 10
- How to Update Redmi 4 to Miui 10
- How to Update redmi note 3G to Miui 10
- How to Update Redmi 2 to Miui 10
- How to Update Redmi 5 to miui 10
We hope that you are liking the new Android 8.0 Update in your Micromax Canvas Infinity Pro. Also, let us know what is your favorite feature of Android 8.0 Oreo in Micromax Canvas Infinity Pro. If you liked this post share it on social media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!