How to Update Canvas 1 to Android 8.0 Oreo
So do you want to Update Micromax Canvas 1 to Android 8.0 Oreo? then you are at right place. We are here with the tutorial on How to Update Canvas 1 to Android 8.0 Oreo Officially In this Guide, we will Tell you the easiest way using which you will be able to Update Canvas 1 to Android 8.0 Oreo.
When we talk about the budget smartphone industry, phones priced around 5000-6000 INR are the most popular ones. While you can find multiple devices in this price range, Micromax delivers the Canvas 1 priced at 6000 INR which provides users with great build and specs, and the only thing missing from it has to be the fact that it does not have any Oreo Update officially, but that is about to change now as we are here with an update method for updating your Micromax Canvas 1 to the latest Android 8.0 Oreo Update!
Our quick and simple guide will take you the things for updating your device to Android Oreo, like the files required and their download link, the conditions to be checked before beginning the update and obviously the steps for installing the update itself. By learning all these things you will be able to update your Micromax Canvas 1 to Android 8.0 Oreo successfully!
Guide to Updating Micromax Canvas 1 to Android 8.0 Oreo!
The unique thing about our tutorial, when compared to others, is that our fast and simple tutorial does not require you to use a computer to update your computer, this update only requires you to have the latest version of TWRP installed in your Canvas 1 that can be done by following our tutorial on the same.
Prerequisites before you Update Micromax Canvas 1 to Android 8.0 Oreo
- Make sure that your device has at least 65% of battery in it so that the process does not fail.
- Your Micromax Canvas 1 must contain the Android 8.0 Oreo update file in its internal storage that can be downloaded from this link.
- Follow this tutorial only and only when you have a Canvas 1, performing it on any other device will result in many problems.
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo in Micromax Canvas 1
- Since you have fulfilled each and every condition of the prerequisites section given above, you can now proceed further. Although if you haven’t completed them, please do that otherwise this tutorial won’t work.
- First of all, go into TWRP by pressing volume up and power button for 5 seconds together after power off your device.
- After that head to backup to create a backup and then to wipe to do a factory reset by sliding the slider.
- Now to install Oreo, open the Install section of TWRP, locate and open the Oreo update file that we have downloaded earlier and slide the slider to begin the installation of the Oreo Update in your Micromax Canvas 1.
- Finally, when the installation is complete, tap on Reboot System to go into the newly installed Oreo Update on your Micromax Canvas 1.
We hope that you are liking the new Android 8.0 Update in your Micromax Canvas 1. Also, let us know what is your favorite feature of Android 8.0 Oreo in Micromax Canvas 1. If you liked this post share it on social media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!