How to Root Redmi 4 Without Using Computer
So do you want to Root Redmi 4 Without Pc? If Yes then you are at right place. Today we are here with the guide on How to Root Redmi 4 Easily! In this Guide, we will Tell you the easiest way using which you will be able to Root Redmi 4 in Minutes!
Xiaomi has been dominating the budget smartphone industry for quite a long time now especially with its Redmi series of smartphones. One of the most popular redmi smartphones ever made is the Xiaomi Redmi 4. Even though this phone ships with MIUI which is a custom version of Android with lots of features, you can only use your Redmi to the full potential once its rooted.
Today in this tutorial you will see things like the files required for this tutorial, prerequisites of this tutorial, and last but not least the steps which are to be followed to successfully root your Xiaomi Redmi 4 Easily in Minutes without a PC!
Guide to Root Redmi 4 Without PC
We would also like to tell you that the best part of our short and quick tutorial is that you do not need a computer to actually root your Xiaomi Redmi 4. All you need is TWRP custom recovery installed in your device for installing root in Redmi 4. If you your device does not have Redmi 4 installed in it then worry not cause we have the solution for that! Simply follow our guide on installing TWRP in your Redmi 4, and you are good to go.
- How to Update Redmi 4 to Android 8.0 Oreo
- How to Update Redmi 4A to Android 8.0 Oreo
- How to Update Redmi Note 4 to Android 8.0 Oreo
Prerequisites before you Root Redmi 4 Without PC
- Now download magisk installer zip on your Redmi 4 from this link. We will be using this installer zip to install Magisk and successfully root your Redmi 4.
- After that make sure that USB Debugging is enabled on your Device from the developer options. If your phone doesn’t have developer options enabled, go to about phone section and tap 8 times on the Build Number which will enable your Developer Options where you can enable USB Debugging which is needed for this tutorial to successfully work.
How to Root Xiaomi Redmi 4 Without PC
- Since you have fulfilled each and every condition of the prerequisites section given above, you can now proceed further. Although if you haven’t completed them, please do that otherwise this tutorial won’t work.
- Firstly switch off your Xiaomi Redmi 4 so that we can boot it to TWRP mode by holding down power button and volume up button simultaneously once the phone is turned off.
- Once you are in TWRP, tap on the Install option and locate the magisk installer zip in here that we had downloaded earlier. After locating, tap on the installer file and slide the slider to start the installation of magisk which will root your device in return.
- Last but not least tap on the reboot system option which will take you to Android so that you can start using your rooted Xiaomi Redmi 4.
We hope that you were able to successfully root your Xiaomi Redmi 4 using this tutorial, also let us know your experience with this method. If you liked this post share it on social media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!