How to Root Coolpad Note 5 Without PC
Root Coolpad Note 5 Without Pc:So do you want to Root Coolpad Note 5? If Yes then you are at right place. Today we are here with the guide on How to Root your Coolpad Note 5 Without PC Easily! In this Guide, we will Tell you the easiest way using which you will be able to Root any Coolpad Note 5 Without Using Computer
Coolpad has been known to make great smartphones for a budget price, and Coolpad Note 5 has been one of their best phones till date. Even though you will find a lot of features in the custom UI of Coolpad, you can use the phone to its full potential only when you have rooted your device. Rooting can be very difficult and risky if you don’t have the correct knowledge on how to root your device, but with this tutorial, you can easily root your Coolpad Note 5 in minutes
This tutorial will go through each and every aspect of rooting the Coolpad Note 5.You’ll learn how you can also root your device, the files required for this tutorial with their download links, prerequisites for this tutorial, and last but not least, the steps that you need to follow to successfully root your Coolpad Note 5 Without PC.
Guide to Root Coolpad Note 5 Without Using Computer
Before beginning with the tutorial on How to Root Coolpad Note 5 Without Computer I also want to tell you guys that you will need a PC to follow this quick and fast tutorial for successfully rooting your Coolpad 5. Apart from that, this method will only work on a Coolpad 5 that is running on either Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow or Android 7.0 Nougat.
Prerequisites before you Root Coolpad Note 5 Without Pc
- Before anything else make sure to download and extract this file on your PC as it has all the files that are required for successfully rooting your Coolpad Note 5.
- Now download and install Coolpad Note 5 USB Drivers on your PC from this link. These drivers will allow ADB to work properly and successfully root your Coolpad Note 5.
- After that make sure that USB Debugging is enabled on your Device from the developer options. If your phone doesn’t have developer options enabled, go to about phone section and tap 8 times on the Build Number which will enable your Developer Options where you can enable USB Debugging which is needed for this tutorial to successfully work.
How to Root Coolpad Note 5 Without Using Computer
- Since you have fulfilled each and every condition of the prerequisites section given above, you can now proceed further. Although if you haven’t completed them, please do that otherwise this tutorial won’t work.
- Now connect your phone to your PC via an USB Cable and head to the folder that we extracted earlier which contains all the rooting files.
- In here open the file named cmd.bat and copy paste the following codes in that one by one and press enter after each one of them.
- adb wait-for-device
- adb install magisksu.apk
- adb install rootcheck.apk
- adb install root.apk
- adb shell monkey -p com.yulong.openrp -v 500
- adb reboot
- After this your device will reboot. Now go and open the magisk app and do the same with the following commands.
- adb shell mount -o remount,rw /system
- adb push magisk /system/bin
- adb shell magisk su
- Now simply update the Magisk app and your Coolpad Note 5 will be successfully rooted!
We hope that you were able to successfully root your device using this tutorial, also let us know your experience with this method. If you liked this post share it on social media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content