How to Root Coolpad Cool 1 Without PC
Root Coolpad Cool 1 Without PC:So do you want to Root Coolpad Cool 1 Without PC If Yes then you are at right place. Today we are here with the guide on How to Root your Coolpad Cool 1 Without Using PC Easily In this Guide, we will Tell you the easiest way using which you will be able to Root any Coolpad Cool 1 Without Using PC
Coolpad Cool 1 has been one of the best phones from Coolpad to date which has been known to make great smartphones for a budget price. Even though you will find a lot of features in the custom UI of Coolpad, you can use the phone to its full potential only when you have rooted your device. Rooting can be very difficult and risky if you don’t have the correct knowledge on how to root your device, but with this tutorial, you can easily root your Coolpad Cool 1 in minutes!
This tutorial will go through each and every aspect of rooting the Cool 1. You’ll learn how you can also root your device, the files required for this tutorial with their download links, prerequisites for this tutorial, and last but not least, the steps that you need to follow to successfully root your Coolpad 1.
Guide To Root Coolpad Cool 1 Without Using PC
Before beginning with the tutorial I also want to tell you guys that you will need to have TWRP installed in your Coolpad Cool 1 to follow this quick and fast tutorial for successfully rooting your Coolpad Cool 1. If your device does not have TWRP installed in it then make sure to download and install TWRP on your Coolpad Cool 1 from this link.
- How to Root Coolpad Note 5 Without PC
- How to Update Coolpad Note 5 To Android 8.0 Oreo
- How to Install TWRP recovery on Coolpad Note 5
Prerequisites before you root Coolpad Cool 1 Without PC
- Before anything else make sure to download and install TWRP on your Coolpad Cool 1 by following the tutorial on our website using this link.
- Download magisk installer zip on your device from this link. We will be installing this zip file through TWRP to root Coolpad Cool 1.
- After that make sure that USB Debugging is enabled on your Device from the developer options. If your phone doesn’t have developer options enabled, go to about phone section and tap 8 times on the Build Number which will enable your Developer Options where you can enable USB Debugging which is needed for this tutorial to successfully work.
How to Root Coolpad Cool 1 Easily
- Since you have fulfilled each and every condition of the prerequisites section given above, you can now proceed further. Although if you haven’t completed them, please do that otherwise this tutorial won’t work.
- Now boot your Coolpad Cool 1 to TWRP by first powering it off then holding down power button and volume down at the same time. Now you will see many options on your screen once you are in TWRP.
- In here tap on “Install” option which allows you to install different zip files on your Coolpad Cool 1. After that browse through your device’s folders and look for the magisk zip that we downloaded earlier which we will be using to root the Coolpad Cool 1.
- After locating the file simply tap on it and slide the slider to begin its installation to proceed further with the rooting process. Let the process complete, and once done tap on “reboot system” which will boot your phone into Android System so that you can start using your rooted Coolpad Cool 1.
- Now simply update the Magisk app and your Coolpad Cool 1 will be successfully rooted!
We hope that you were able to successfully root your Coolpad Cool 1 using this tutorial, also let us know your experience with this method. If you liked this post share it on social media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!