How to Install TWRP in Coolpad Note 5
Install TWRP in Coolpad Note 5:So do you want to Install TWRP in Coolpad Note 5? If Yes then you are at right place. Today we are here with the guide on How to Install TWRP in your Coolpad Note 5 Easily! In this Guide, we will Tell you the easiest way using which you will be able to Install TWRP in any Coolpad Note 5 in Minutes!
Having TWRP installed in your Android Device can be very useful in many cases, for example when the user wants to install some MODs, a Custom Recovery, or just to simply root his or her Android Device. While in some cases it is very easy to install TWRP, some devices require a specific method for successfully installing TWRP. In this tutorial you will learn how you can easily install the latest version of TWRP in your Coolpad Note 5.
In this post you’ll also learn about how you can install TWRP on your Coolpad Note 5 in detail. We will be going through the files that are required for this along with their download links, prerequisites for this tutorial and last but not least the steps required for successfully installing TWRP in your Coolpad Note 5.
Guide to Install TWRP in Coolpad Note 5
Before starting off with this tutorial I would like to tell you that this tutorial will only work on a rooted Coolpad Note 5 running Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow or Android 7.0 Nougat. If your Coolpad Note 5 is not rooted then make sure to root it by following this guide.
Prerequisites before Installing TWRP Recovery on Coolpad Note 5
- To install TWRP in your Coolpad Note 5 you have to make sure that your Coolpad Note 5 is rooted, otherwise you will not be able to install TWRP in your device. If your device is not rooted then make sure to root it using this guide found on our website.
- After that make sure that USB Debugging is enabled in the developer options of your device. If your phone doesn’t have developer options enabled, go to about phone section and tap 8 times on the Build Number which will enable your Developer Options where you can enable USB Debugging which is needed for this tutorial to successfully work.
- Now go to the Google Play Store and search for an app called “Flashify”. Download and install this app on your device since this app uses root access to install custom recovery on Android devices.
- Once all this is done, download the correct version of TWRP from the following links according the Android Version that is installed on your Coolpad Note 5.
How to Install TWRP in Coolpad Note 5 Without PC
- Since you have fulfilled each and every condition of the prerequisites section given above, you can now proceed further. Although if you haven’t completed them, please do that otherwise this tutorial won’t work.
- Now open Flashify app and give it root access. This will allow Flashify to install custom recoveries and kernels in your device.
- In this app select Recovery Image and choose the option that says “Choose a file”. In here find and select the respective TWRP img file that you downloaded earlier and install it. After the installation your device will reboot to apply the changes and successfully install TWRP in your Coolpad Note 5.
We hope that this quick and short tutorial allowed you to successfully install TWRP in your Coolpad Note 5 and also let us know why have you installed TWRP in your Coolpad Note 5 down in the comments section. If you liked this post then share it on social media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!