Install TWRP in Coolpad Cool 1 Without PC
So do you want to Install TWRP Coolpad Cool 1 without PC? If Yes then you are at right place. Today we are here with the guide on How to Install TWRP your Coolpad Cool 1 without PC. In this Guide, we will Tell you the easiest way using which you will be able to Install TWRP any Coolpad Cool 1 Without PC
Custom Recoveries like TWRP, CWM, Philz etc. when installed in your Android Device can be very useful in many cases, for example when the user wants to install some MODs, a Custom Recovery, or just to simply root his or her Android Device. While in some cases it is very easy to install a custom recovery like TWRP, some devices require a specific method for successfully installing TWRP. And today you will learn how you can easily install the latest version of TWRP in your Coolpad Cool 1.
In this post, you’ll learn about how you can install TWRP on your Coolpad Cool 1 in detail. We will be going through the files that are required for this along with their download links, prerequisites for this tutorial and last but not least the steps required for successfully installing TWRP in your Coolpad Cool 1.
Guide to Install TWRP in Coolpad Cool 1 Without PC
Before starting off with this tutorial I would like to tell you that this tutorial will only work on Coolpad Cool 1, do not try it on any other smartphone cause that might kill your device. Your Coolpad Cool 1 can be running on an Android Version and this tutorial will still work, just make sure to follow this tutorial correctly.
Prerequisites for Installing TWRP
- For installing TWRP Custom Recovery in your Coolpad Cool 1, you will, first of all, need a PC since we will be installing TWRP via Fastboot as you will see in this tutorial later on.
- After that make sure that USB Debugging is enabled in the developer options of your device. If your phone doesn’t have developer options enabled, go to about phone section and tap 8 times on the Build Number which will enable your Developer Options where you can enable USB Debugging which is needed for this tutorial to successfully work.
- Make sure to make a backup of all of your important files as installing TWRP can factory reset your device resulting in a full wipe of your phone. We recommend that you make this backup on your PC or Online rather than in the SD Card.
- Once all this is done, download the latest version of TWRP, adb-fastboot files zip, Coolpad Cool 1 USB Drivers, from the following links for your Coolpad Cool 1.
How to Install TWRP in Coolpad Cool 1 without PC
- Since you have fulfilled each and every condition of the prerequisites section given above, you can now proceed further. Although if you haven’t completed them, please do that otherwise this tutorial won’t work.
- First, boot Coolpad Cool 1 to fastboot mode and connect to PC. Now extract all zips downloaded earlier. Open TWRP Zip and move the twrp img file to fastboot folder and rename it to x.
- Now while holding down shift, right click in an empty space and select Command Prompt. In here type “fastboot flash recovery x.img” which will install TWRP, now use “fastboot reboot” command to reboot.
We hope that this quick and short tutorial allowed you to successfully install TWRP in your Coolpad Cool 1 and also let us know why have you installed TWRP in your Coolpad Cool 1 down in the comments section. If you liked this post then share it on social media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!